Last revised: 28th, February, 2018
- General. These terms and conditions apply to anyone using services described in Langroo.com (hereinafter: “Langroo”) or our chatbot.
Langroo reserves the right to modify these terms here on this page.
- In relation to all of our Tutor Products:
- Provision of the Service. Each class is private (one teacher and one student per class) and is 50 minutes in length, with the exception of the free class trial (see below). The provision of the service is subject to availability of class schedules and times. The student must inform the Academic Coordinator of a minimum of two (2) time options during which he / she can take classes. At least one of these time options must be from Monday to Friday, 8am-9pm in UTC-3 time. Langroo reserves the right to modify, without previously notifying the customer, its Terms and Conditions.
- Free class trial. The free class trial will be offered only to users who are using Langroo for the first time. The class trial is free and 15 minutes long. After taking the class trial, the user can decide, without commitment or obligation of making a purchase, if he / she will proceed with purchasing online language services according to the Terms and Conditions detailed in this Agreement.
- Prices, payment and cancellations. All the prices in the langroo.com website are expressed in either Euros (EUR, €) or US Dollar $. All prices exclude any additional charges such as taxes, interests or rates charged by the customer’s credit card company or bank, as well as any rates associated to connecting to the Internet.
- The user is responsible for providing a working internet connection and Langroo will not be responsible for internet disruptions or other technical inconveniences related to the user’s internet connection.
- All classes which have not been taken are refundable. Classes which have already taken place with a tutor are non-refundable.
- Any questions about our user agreement can go to our email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.